Get involved in
Help us reach our $30,000 goal this summer!
We’re looking for volunteers who are passionate about getting engaged in creative fundraising for our organization! Whether you are a runner, baker, blogger, business owner, or knitter, we want YOU to do what you love AND help change lives. We want to follow your fundraising journey by featuring your story on our communication platforms such as our website, blog, Facebook, Twitter, and newsletter.
Fundraising can be a family affair — involve the kids to teach them about setting and achieving goals. It can be a great summer project for high school students looking to get involved in the community. Fundraising can even be a great motivator for getting into shape and finally running that 5K or half-marathon you’ve always dreamed of completing.
- It’s a bit clichéd, but fundraising really can be fun. Put your passion to work for a good cause this summer. If you’re training for a marathon, ask your friends, coworkers and neighbors to make pledges per mile. If you’re interested in cooking, hold a bake sale or invite friends to a fancy fundraising dinner. If you’re a business owner, donate a portion of your summer sales. Social media fanatic? Hold a blog-a-thon or Tweet-a-thon. The possibilities are as endless as your creativity.
SET A GOAL
- Go big or start small. Any amount helps! We can provide you with statistics. For example, $25 provides a week of nutritious meals to 17 homeless children. $50 provides a full day of services to 6 homeless adults.
CREATE YOUR PERSONALIZED FUNDRAISING PAGE
- Concerned about tracking pledges or taking donations? Don’t worry! We’ll set you up with a fundraising page that you can personalize. Pledges and payments can be processed safely through our secure system. So you can focus on being creative and having fun while we take care of the bookkeeping.
TELL YOUR STORY
- We want to know all about YOU. How did you get involved with the Coalition? What about our mission touches or inspires you? What’s your fundraising goal and how do you plan to achieve it?
- Contact Betsy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-426-1260 for more information or to get started. We’re so excited to work with you!
RESOURCES AND NO TIME?
- Not everyone has the time to fundraise but they already have the ability to help us reach our $30,000 goal. If you’d like to make a donation, you can click HERE and make a difference online today!