Thanks To You, We’ve Accomplished Great Things
Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida has been able to accomplish great things this past fiscal year with help from supporters like you. If it weren’t for our volunteers, donors and other supporters, we would not be able to fulfill our mission of transforming lives. In fact, 77% of our resources came from the community this year.
Here’s a look at what you helped provide to the men, women and children who call the Coalition home:
- The Coalition assisted 4,341 individuals, including nearly 950 children.
- We served about 300,000 meals over the last year.
- We benefited from 17,417 volunteers who participated in 296 different group projects, including landscaping, tutoring, mentoring, and a wide variety of other activities.
- We responded to 3,113 crisis calls, averaging 259 per month.
In addition, here is how your donations continue to make our work possible:
- $50 provides a week of nutritious meals to 34 homeless children.
- $100 provides a full day of services to 6 homeless adults.
- $250 provides one hour of counseling to 15 victims of crime.
- $1,000 provides a day of food, shelter and services to 62 homeless children.
We are always looking for people to volunteer their time and talents to our organization. If you are interested in volunteering, we invite you to fill out a volunteer application.
Or, you may want to donate to help our neighbors in need. Either way, you will help change lives and we thank you.