New year, new beginning
New Year’s resolutions are commitments to personal goals made in anticipation of the New Year – or in anticipation of a new beginning.
Coalition for the Homeless residents have a lot of goals for 2013, and with your support, they can be achieved.
Take a look below at the New Year’s resolutions shared by some of the women who call the Coalition home.
- “My plans are to be able to rent an apartment and dedicate my time volunteering at churches to help the needy.” – Norma
- “I hope to get off the street and into my own home. I’d also like to go to San Francisco to see my son.” – Denise
- “I’m going to continue to work, save money, and get a nice apartment.” – Lore
- “In 2013, I hope to find a new job, a new apartment, and attend college or another educational program that will benefit my future.” – LaQuisha
- “My New Year’s resolution is to succeed in obtaining a Medical Assistant diploma with honors. I want to provide a home and shelter for my family.” – Selena
- “I hope to maintain a grateful attitude, get my G.E.D, get a job, and choose a university to get a degree in art.” – Heather