REO Speedwagon at Hard Rock Live on April 24
Do you like concerts? Do you want to help your community? Then boy, have you lucked out with this event!
Allow us to introduce you to our 16th Annual Hearts of Gold, the signature fundraising event for Coalition for the Homeless. Each year, supporters of the Coalition’s mission enjoy an elegant evening that includes VIP receptions with cocktails, beverages and appetizers, a silent auction, and top-notch entertainment. And this year is no exception: we are proud to announce that the 16th Annual Hearts of Gold event will feature REO Speedwagon, a truly classic American rock band.
Since the 1970’s, fans have been rocking to the power ballads of REO Speedwagon. Boasting 17 critically acclaimed albums, 13 “Top 40″ hits, and selling out concerts 40 years after the original band came together, REO Speedwagon has proved they can withstand the test of time. Click here to find out more about Kevin Cronin, Bruce Hall, Neal Doughty, Dave Amato and Bryan Hitt.
Hearts of Gold is important to the Central Florida community because the event raises essential funds that allow us to continue making a difference in the lives of those less fortunate in our community. The Coalition serves hundreds of homeless men, women and children each day – last year, we served over 4,600 people, including 548 families, providing them needed services to aid them on to self-sufficiency. Your support of this event will help ensure that we can continue helping men, women and families with children break the cycle of homelessness.
So, if you want to enjoy an evening with REO Speedwagon and make a difference in your community, you should make plans to rock out with REO!
Friday, April 24, 2009
Hard Rock Live
6050 Universal Blvd.
There are a lot of ways to get in on the action:
• Tickets: You can attend the concert only and see REO Speedwagon live! Tickets are available at Hard Rock Live.
• Sponsorship: Various sponsorship levels are available that include tickets to special VIP receptions in Hard Rock’s famous Art Bar and elite Lennon Room, an elegant silent auction, and the REO Speedwagon concert. Click here for more information and to select your sponsorship package.
• For the ultimate fans: Check out the must-have package for the ultimate REO Speedwagon fan up for auction on Ebay! Package for two includes front row seats, exclusive VIP Reception in elite Lennon Room and a meet-and-greet with the band after the concert. Several packages will be up for bid; click here to bid now!
There are also several ways that you can help:
• In-kind sponsors: We are seeking a big screen television and a wine cooler to raffle off at the event.
• Silent Auction donations: This portion of the event raises a significant amount of funds for the agency. If you or anyone you know is in a position to donate an item to the auction, please let us know!